- Wouter Baartmans & Amber Siegel
While Wouter is driven by technical clarity, innovation and achievement, Siegel is "seduced by an initial surface aesthetic".
- Laura Hoffman
German beauty Laura Hoffman studied BA Fashion Management and gained insight into the fashion world from her early career as a model.
- Hannah Kane & Leigh Keily
Kane and Leigh Keily launched Phoenix Magazine, a glossy, independently published fashion and culture magazine, in 2010.
- Jason Beckley
Beckley revolutionised the way that fashion is viewed with ‘Trafalgar,’ the holographic show of Dunhill’s AW12 collection.
- Paul Austin
Fashion designer, Savile Row tailor and Illustrator Paul Austin was awarded the Harold Tillman Scholarship to study MA Fashion Design and Technology Menswear.
- Domingo Rodriguez
Named by Esquire magazine as one of its ‘7 Brilliant Brits’ which, in collaboration with ASOS, resulted in the presentation of his SS11 collection at Paris Fashion Week
- Jacob Moss
Since completing MA Fashion Curation in Dec 2010, Moss has taken up a full time position as Deputy Curator at the Fan Museum.
- Harold Tillman, CBE
The owner of iconic fashion brand Jaeger recalls his experiences studying tailoring at LCF in the 1960s
- Honorary Fellow Dato' Jimmy Choo OBE
Jimmy Choo graduated from Cordwainers at LCF in 1983 and founded his own couture label. His shoes have become synonymous with the Oscars and famous actresses.
- James Long
Winner of the inaugural NEWGEN Mens sponsorship in 2009, James has enjoyed BFC support for 6 consecutive seasons, and presented his first solo show for SS11
- William Tempest
Following his debut New York Fashion Week show, William was presented with a WGSN Global Fashion Award for Best Emerging Talent
Since graduating from LCF the duo have designed the Olympic Handover ceremony costumes for the dance team
- Luke Crisell - PG Cert Fashion and Lifestyle Journalism
'This is a vocational course and you're actually learning about what life is like in the workplace.'
- Roberto Aguilar - MA Fashion Photography
Roberto's clients include Jimmy Choo, Vogue, W Magazine, Another Magazine (UK) and many more. His is also known for his striking 3D images .
- Sanna Naapuri
Surface Textiles gave me the opportunity to really develop my skills in both print and fashion.
- Jacob Moss - MA Fashion Curation
Both theory and practice are equally weighted within the course structure
- Daniel Vaudd - BSc (Hons) Cosmetic Science
After my degree, I became a consultant product developer then a Product Development Manager
- Kate Battrick - MA Fashion and Film
The short film I made as part of my MA, Dress Up, has been seen at independent film festivals
- Samuel Dougal - BA (Hons) Bespoke Tailoring
The best thing I found was the freedom we were given to experiment with tailoring.
- JENA.THEO - BA (Hons) Fashion Design Realisation (Part time)
The design duo met at LCF in 2002 and went onto win Fashion Fringe 2009
- Njide Ugboma - MA Fashion Journalism
MA Fashion Journalism student Njida set up the fashion magazine LET THEM EAT CAKE
- Lukas Renlund - BA (Hons) Fashion Photography
Lukas used his profile on Showtime to further his career.
- Amy Fleuriot - BA (Hons) Cordwainers Accessories
The creator of Cyclodelic talks accessories, pattern cutting and girls on bikes.
- Sonia Grace Ruskin - BA (Hons) Fashion Photography
'The course was very helpful and gave some very interesting and useful technical advice.'
- Valentina Karellas - FdA Fashion Design Technology: Knitwear
'As a knitwear specialist your skills are broad across the spectrum.'
- Anna Oldbury - BA (Hons) Fashion Business (Part time)
Following the completion of her course, Anna set up an online business selling hosiery.
- Aber Nasher - FdA Fashion Design Technology: Knitwear
'Knitwear design at LCF was really inspiring and fun.'
- Francesca Sibylla Augusta
LCF graduate duo Zinzi Coetzee and Ursula Horton on how they set up their jewellery label.
- Tom Konig-Oppenheimer
Tom started out doing work experience at Harpers & Queen and now runs his own fashion PR agency.
- Heather Blake - MA Fashion Footwear
Heather studied footwear at LCF and is now a lecturer at the College.
- Natasha Nischol
Mumbai-based make up stylist who designed the looks for Slumdog Millionaire.
- Chris Liu - MA Fashion Design Technology
'LCF is a career accelerator.'
- Ioannis Dimitrousis - BA (Hons) Fashion Design Technology: Menswear
Click the title to view the full text of this article.
- Emma-Jayne Parkes and Viviane Jaeger - SquidLondon
Two graduates of BA (Hons) Fashion Design and Development won an award to set up their own business.
- Simon Chilvers - MA Fashion Journalism
'Working in fashion is not all about limos and champers. It's about work experience.'
- Michael Michalsky - BA (Hons) Fashion Management
'Studying at LCF changed my world.'
- Emma Whitehair - Access to HE Diploma (Fashion Media and Communication)
'The Access course was a great way to keep my options open but gain a good foundation for a career.'
- Kim Snijders - PG Cert Fashion and Lifestyle Journalism
Kim has been working in PR in the lifestyle industry for several years.
- Lara Onakoya - MA Fashion Entrepreneurship
- Claire Bergkamp - MA Fashion Entrepreneurship
- Saskia Reis - MA Fashion Media Production
Fashion Media Producer and Creative Director, studied MA Fashion Media Production, graduating in July 2012